JOSEPH and JACOB - SACRED UNION ORACLE

Joseph and Jacob
by Lisa de St. Croix

JOSEPH and JACOB 

I, Joseph, favored son of Jacob

Received a coat of many colors

Sold into slavery by my wrathful brothers

I rose to be Pharaoh’s advisor

A dreamer and interpreter of dreams

Big hearted and compassionate

I forgave my brothers

Reuniting with my father Jacob

Giving sanctuary to my family and tribe

 

JEALOUSY

Compassion and forgiveness 

Mend hurts caused by jealousy 



The Old Testament biblical story of Joseph and Jacob is found in Genesis 37-50. It is also found in the Torah and the Qur'an. The story is dated around 1600 - 1700 BC. It is believed Joseph was second in command to Pharaoh. Historical evidence shows that there was a period of drought at that time, and a canal was built that has always been called Bahr Yusef which means the Waterway of Joseph. Joseph was known as the Righteous One, saving his family from famine by bringing them to Egypt from Canaan (modern day Israel). The patriarch Jacob was also known as Israel. The family's descendants became the twelve tribes of Israel.


Sacred Union Oracle is a work in progress to be published in 2022