BABA YAGA

Baba Yaga - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action

Baba Yaga is Mother Nature, the Wise Cone from Russian fairy tales. Baba Yaga lives in a hut on chicken legs deep in the forest. She flies around in a mortar, wielding a pestle. Baba Yaga controls the weather and refuses to be tamed. She represents the paradox of nature.  Baba Yaga is enigmatic, she may either help or hinder those who seek her out. 


The oracle that Baba Yaga speaks:

Deep over the wild, wild woods
Way above my chicken-legged hut
I, Grandmother, old woman nature, fly
Come, ask me a question and I will set you a task
Do you come of your own accord or has another sent you
Be careful, for I may either help or hinder you
Is your heart true

The action to take is:

Paradox
Things may not be as they seem
Open your mind to new possibilities
Take risks

Baba Yaga - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action

Purchase Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action here