DURGA

Durga - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action

Durga is the Indian Goddess of protection. Durga is the fierce mother - the slayer of evil. Her many arms with weapons help her to fight evil from any direction. The lion or tiger represents courage. Durga means invincible. Any woman who fights for goodness has the spirit of Durga within her. 

By chanting the following mantra, Durga will remove your physical, mental and worldly problems:

OM SRI DURGAYA NAMAH

Durga - oil on wood 8" x 8" x 4"

In the visual journal page below, I painted myself as Durga, needing to embody courage to fight my own demons. The painting above is actually a small shrine that you can see again on the upper left corner.

I am Durga - mixed media in visual journal

The oracle in my deck "Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action" Durga says:

I am the protective Mother of the Universe
The fierce Mother willing to unleash anger
So that wrongs will be righted
I fight for goodness, for justice
For peace, and prosperity
To remove problems and establish boundaries
I will guard you in times of trouble
Chant to me
OM SRI DURGAYA NAMAH

The action is:

Courage
Use your strength and power
To fight for good

Durga - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action



Purchase Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action here