NEW DECK: INVOKING THE GODDESS - ORACLE AND ACTION



Imbolc, the cross quarter day midway between the winter solstice and spring equinox seems like the perfect time to announce my new deck Invoking the Goddess - Oracle and Action. This is the time of birthing in the animal world, sap is rising and the potential of seeds lies beneath the wakening earth. There is much talk about the feminine rising, and indeed the divine feminine is here guiding us.

I began painting the Goddesses on the fall equinox a year and a half ago, it was a labor of love and devotion. Using many layers of watercolor, I painted thirty-three Goddesses from around the world - some iconic, some a bit more obscure. During my creative process I felt the presence of the Goddess I was working with and opened myself in service to let the Goddess come through me. It was a divine experience and I was both humbled and grateful. 



This is a two-sided deck with thirty-three cards. The image of the Goddess is on the one side and an oracle in the voice of the Goddess on the other, along with a symbol and an inspired action. The decks are being printed now with delivery at the end of March. I decided on a small first edition and am offering pre-sales in my shop. I hope you will join me in welcoming the Goddesses on this auspicious day.