Seven of Cups


The Seven of Cups asks you how you can take your fantasies and dreams to the next level and make them real. This new year of  2012 is the dawning of a new era so they say. I am dreaming of all the things I wish to see manifested on this planet: world peace, the end of suffering, a time when we and all Earths creatures and living things will thrive. What huge dreams and yet I believe we can create the world we wish to live in. 

When I picked this card at the beginning of the year I knew it was to time make my fantasies real in some way. I painted seven cups with tea-leaves representing my visions. One thing I wanted was to travel. Already several of these “fantasies” have manifested with an invitation to present my deck in progress in Portugal at the Tarot Interhouse Conference, a visit to South Africa to visit my family and a Tarot Tour to Italy. I am excited to see what else is in the future.