HEKATE

Hekate - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action



Hekate is the Great Greek Goddess of crossroads, magic, and herbs. Hekate holds a pair of torches to guide one through the darkness both in this realm and in the afterlife. Hekate  blesses and protects the home and brings prosperity. Hekate's name means "She who works her will".  

The oracle of Hekate:


Meet me at the crossroads
I will guide you through the darkness
Through the underworld
I, the torchbearer, will protect you
Mix your herbs, practice your witchcraft
I, the sorceress, will assist
I know the hidden magic of plants
Practice your nocturnal rites
We stand at the doorway 
Of the great unknown

The action:


Magic
Beyond the realms of the rational
Powered by intent and will, all is possible
SO MOTE IT BE



Hekate - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action


Purchase Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action here