VIDEO READING: THE DEVIL

 I have been working on a large painting of angels. After I had painted the outline I pulled three cards from Tarot de St. Croix and got Strength which means facing ones challenges, the Nine of Cups which has angels delivering wishes and the Devil which means sitting with your shadow. Truthfully I have always been afraid of all things negative always one to seek the light. I used to pray I wouldn't get this card in a reading. When I went back into my studio I noticed the Devil card was hanging right above my canvas along with Temperance which also has an angel and is about balancing.



The next day I sat down to make my second video reading and drew a card; again the Devil appeared! I realized the Devil is a fallen angel and that it wanted some attention. Perhaps it was here to help me face my own darkness and rise up from my fear around it. Watch my video to see what teaching came through.