Knight of Swords, Three of Swords, Ace of Pentacles



In the last month I pulled three cards to paintKnight of Swords, Three of Swords and Ace of Pentacles. This month has been a difficult time but finally yesterday my ex-husband David and I signed the final papers concluding our divorce settlement. After a year and a half of having our house on the market we received an offer but David was undecided if he wanted to sell it or keep the house. We needed to go back to mediation to work out a settlement.

 I painted David as the Knight of Swords. I saw him as my ally standing high up on the sandstone bluffs, slicing into the stormy clouds allowing the sun to re-emerge. We both have The Sun as our birth card. The Knight of Swords a call to action. As I painted it I imagined the best possible outcome for both of us. But first I had to deal with the troublesome Three of Swords. The card of sorrow and betrayal.

As I painted I felt the deep piercing emotions fully and finally realized that only through true forgiveness would come healing. Healing for all three of us involved in the love triangle. Finally I painted the Ace of Pentacles and yes, today marks the beginning of a new phase of life that offers prosperity and the fulfillment of my wish to continue to pursue my creative work.