SARASWATI

Saraswati - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action



Saraswati is a major Goddess, worshiped by Hindus, Buddhists and Jains in India, Nepal, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam and Japan. Saraswati is the Goddess of art, music, wisdom, knowledge, and learning. Saraswati wears white and sits on a swan, both symbolize her spiritual purity. 

For many years I have had a small icon of Saraswati on my easel, as a blessing for my paintings. When I studied Sacred Painting in India, one of the paintings I made was this watercolor of Saraswati with a mandala. I was learning the technique of Indian master painter Harish Johari. As Saraswati is the Goddess of knowledge, learning and art, she was the perfect subject.

Saraswati with Mandala

The Oracle of Saraswati:

You will find me in all forms of pure expression
Spirituality, wisdom, music, art, and poetry
Learn from me
A peaceful mind speaks with eloquence
Insight comes from true knowledge
Make melodious melodies
Transform the mundane into the sublime
Create beauty

The Action of Saraswati:

Personal Expression
Share the essence of yourself
Through your words and creativity 

Saraswati - Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action


Purchase Invoking the Goddess Oracle and Action here