JUSTICE

Justice is the final card I painted in the major arcana. Whilst working on it I began a crowd funding campaign: http://igg.me/at/tarot-de-st-croix/x/293564 My hard work in creating this deck is being balanced by the support I am receiving. Justice is about wisdom and balance, action and reaction. A statue of the Greek Goddess Themis stands holding scales visibly. She also holds a sword pointing down behind her. This depiction of her is more about balance than punishment. Justice does not necessarily mean a wrongful act. It does mean that we need to think about the consequences of our actions; that they will cause a reaction. We do not want to hurt ourselves by doing something that will cause regret later. Rather we should act for the best for ourselves and others and for our planet. Be true to yourself.